Posted on June 19 2018
Brittany's are indeed a One Brit Wonder, amiright?
Graphic Closes: June 26th at midnight EST
Starts Shipping: July 3rd
Some fun facts about the agile and energetic Brittany:
- Origin: The name originates from the Celtic area of northwest France. The first records of the Brittany was in painting that date back to the 17th century. The dog became popular in Britain and other parts of Europe.
- Size: 17 1/2 to 20 1/2 inches tall and weigh 30 to 40 pounds.
- Personality: Happy, alert, curious and independent. Enjoy spending time with their people and extremely smart.
- Training: They need lots of exercise and mental stimulation each day, be consistent but never harsh with the training.
- Care: Extremely active indoors and out, they do best if they are in a large yard. Limit exercise to no more than half an hour at a time for Brittany puppies.
Check out the full article on Dog Time.