Posted on June 30 2018
A tasty treat for your pup to beat the summer heat!
I found a doggone tasty treat for the summer that I know your pooch will love. They are called Peanut Butter Pup Treats.
- 1/2-3/4 cups of plain, unsweetened yogurt.
- 1-3 tbsp of peanut butter.
- 1 Apple.
- Ice cube tray.
- Cutting board.
- Slice the apple into bite-size pieces fitting for your pup’s size, and set aside.
- Spoon the yogurt into a bowl, and add the peanut butter and crushed yeast tablets, whisking to your desired consistency.
- Transfer the mixture into the ice cube tray and place your apple pieces atop each square.
- Freeze the treats overnight.
- Then you will have a delicious treat for your pet to enjoy!
Check it out HERE.